Question of the day Nov 14th.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NorthernGlow

Let's see.. Besides few of my dearest teddybears and siberian huskies I have a little something, like these:

What Peter Pan-syndrome...? (And yes, I'm a collector nowadays).
Wow that's a lot of ponies you got there. They are quickly becoming collector items as well.

One thing that my oldest niece has from her childhood is the Princess Aurora Barbie from the re-release of Sleeping Beauty in 1970, it was actually a Christmas gift I got her that year. The thing is already worth several hundred dollars as a collectors item. It is a beautiful doll in a pink tulle gown, a tiara and gold beading's.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a beat-up old trunk that belonged to my grandmother. I think it is about 80-90 yrs old. I think I have a lot of old stuffed animals in there. We currently use it as a coffee table in our livingroom. One of the leather handles is broken since the guy that helped us move tried to lift it with it, but that's OK.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I've still got the Teddy Bear I got for Christmas when I was 2. His body is completely bald, his ears were sewn back on several times, and he's got a "scar" down his belly where my mom opened him to remove the music box that was originally there - I threw him down the stairs the first day because I didn't like the music.

When my sister and I cleared out my mom's stuff after she died in March, we were amazed to see how many things from our childhood she'd kept - some dolls, a little tea set, a doll stove, my sister's horse truck, and my brother's stuffed monkey (which I brought home with me).