Question of the day - Monday, October 19th

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Besides go to the bathroom?

Let the dogs out and then get a diet pepsi. :p oh and feed the kitties.

lynsey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Turn off my alarm, make sure Nacho is not in my way of getting out of the bed (I hate when I accidentally hit him w/out knowing he's there) and go potty. From there, I put my contacts in, and either go workout or make breakfast & feed the kitties (I have an automatic timer on our coffeemaker
)

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Clean the litter boxes upstairs and down, then feed the furkids, then make coffee and get on the computer
Thats exactly what I do.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Turn off the alarm, put on my glasses, feed the girls. Actually, Cleo usually wakes me up just before the alarm goes off, because she wants to be fed. Once the girls are fed, then, and only then, my morning starts.

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Very first thing I do is go to the bathroom!
Me too!!

How do these people get up and do all these other things first thing in the morning?

I usually have to make a mad dash to the bathroom!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekomania

Me too!!

How do these people get up and do all these other things first thing in the morning?

I usually have to make a mad dash to the bathroom!
Ahhh....you must be one of those blessed people who can actually sleep through the night without getting up to go to the bathroom. Just wait...bladder capacity seems to diminish as you age...

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I have to work, I either go get my clothes out of the dryer if I didn't the night before, otherwise I go to the bathroom and then immediately get in the shower if my clothes are already on the bathroom counter (I don't like to turn on the light looking for my clothes so I put them in the bathroom the night before so I don't wake my hubby b/c I get up 2 hours before he does).

If I don't have to work I get on the computer.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After hitting snooze 5-10 times I stumble out of bed and start feeding the cats if it's a school day, if it's a lazy day the cats have to wait until I've got up and mucked around a wee bit.