Question of the Day - Monday, October 11, 2021

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was nice having last week off; but now I'm trying to get a jump on this week so we start back to school on a good note. I've just finished my lesson plans for the week so now I can go read with my feet up for a bit. It's still not fall weather here. It's that sort of in between weather where I'm too cold with a fan on and too hot with it off. :rolleyes2: I'd love a cup of tea; but I think I'll go for a popsicle first. :crazy:

What are you planning to do with your week? Anything special or out of the ordinary?

For us it's mostly about school. A friend of ours had surgery on an ankle again so I may drop off a meal later this week. His wife has her hands full with 4 kids. I've already pre-cooked some chicken for us to make dinners go a little quicker. We were on the go a lot last week with DH home; so part of me is just looking forward to some routine at-home days getting school work done. Part of me enjoyed not having to think about school too. ;)

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm off work for two weeks because I'm switching jobs but with the same employer and for some reason I have to have a forced 2 weeks off to pay out my severance. Anyway, I'll probably be taking my dog to the dog park a couple of times this week and going for a hike. I'm also hoping to put up a little fence on one side of my house so I can leave my dog in the yard without having to worry about her running off. It's the only part of my yard that isn't fenced except for the back end but it ends at a wetland, so I'm not too concerned about her running away through that way.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing much overall. I have to work, but will also attempt to decompress from all the Thanksgiving festivities I'll have had this past weekend...still have one dinner left tonight (4 in total). My Dad's birthday is soon and this weekend coming up there is supposedly a little dinner happening for him...the plans aren't set in stone yet.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have today off for Columbus Day. Not much planned so we'll see what I end up doing to pass the day. Rest of the week is pretty typical. Work, errands, chores, and decompress.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I planned an art project/play for after Stroller Strides on Thursday. I hope someone tells me how many kiddos are expected, so I can have the right amount of supplies.

Friday we're headed out to my in-laws for the weekend for a birthday party for my FIL, and my parents are stopping over today, so J's getting some grandparent time this week.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I really need to get myself in gear and start sewing for the a big two day craft show I have the first week in December. My inventory is low to begin with and when I did this show last in 2019 I had really high sales, so I have a lot of work to do in the next month. I am also planning to get Halloween decorations up this week.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will be spading up the area of the newest planting bed so I can transplant some of the flowers that are starting to crowd others out. Aside from that, and some other chores around the house, nothing much of note.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Last week was exceptionally busy for me so I didn't plan too much this week. However, I'm getting my flu shot, already planted grass seed today since we've been having a lot of rain and, last but not least, I hope to get some reading in since I got a new book from the library.