Question of the Day - Monday, March 16th, 2020

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I moved into my first house on Monday, so I've been settling in the last few days. I have to go back to work tomorrow though. The libraries are closed, but staff still have to go in for some reason. :mad: With no patrons to help and no patrons able to access their reserved items, my coworkers and I will have nothing to do by Friday.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
SO many good intentions :lol:
I just made some hand sanitiser out of aloe from the garden, a LOT of alcohol and essential oils. It reeks of alcohol. I very much doubt anything could survive it. :biggrin:
I'm doing some sewing, sorting out a whole lot of notes/filing and then there's the garden.

Last edited:

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's my first day of social distancing today and I mostly gave Toffee and Fudge extra cuddles and got stuck into some colouring therapy. Later I plan to get back into baking and the piano, and also would like to draw/paint more often and learn Italian. Next week I am going to start tutoring my younger cousin English (especially reading) since he is dyslexic and needs one on one teaching but my cousin and her partner can't do so themselves as neither of them said they have sufficient knowledge of English as an academic subject to teach their son, and as I almost studied linguistics, I'm offering to step in and help him.