Question Of The Day - Monday, March 11th

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm filling in for MoochnNoodles today. :)

How do you store addresses?

Do you use an address book, an online app or have them listed in your computer?

I have two very old address books with a lot out outdated addresses. I also have a large pile of envelopes with them that I have saved from when I receive mail from people. :cringe: Saturday I ordered a new address book to tidy things up a bit.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
An address book. It's old and needs to be updated, but it will works out fairly well. I have saved some envelopes, too!

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
An address book here too. Lots of old addresses I havent used for a long time, lost touch moved. One day I will buy a new one and update.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I haven't used a paper address book in years. I use the contacts app on my phone and sync it to the computer.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
A large address binder, a bunch of stickies for website addresses LOL, a few envelopes but everything goes in one of two Excel files :)

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I write them on miniature index cards and keep them in a matching box if they're important ones, but otherwise use a contacts app.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use an address book for the most part. For the clubs and groups I belong to, I just use the Excel spreadsheet of members they send out.

At work, I used an old school Rolodex. So much easier than keeping a list on the computer. Technology doesn't improve everything.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I so rarely mail anything, I do everything by email or text. I don't have addresses anywhere anymore.