Question of the Day - Monday, January 2, 2023

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy New Year!! :beerchug::celebrate:

I have to admit; its kind of nice having Christmas and New Year’s Day fall on a Sunday so DH gets the Monday after off. We just relaxed here and it was nice! Now I’m not ready for school tomorrow. But then I am too. Routine can be good. Sleeping in is always nice though.

What was the last movie you watched?

Since we had a virus going through the house; the other day we had a marathon of The Santa Clause movies followed by the new miniseries on Netflix. I enjoyed it all!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
The last I watched was the Netflix Series, "The Witcher: Blood Origin" and also the S.Korean series "Alchemy of Souls" and "The Glory". I have not been going to the movie theaters since the COVID outbreak.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
”Joe Maddison’s War”. 2010 TV movie starring Kevin Whately. It was Alan Plater’s last drama. Rewatched the DVD I recorded when it was on telly here. I haven’t been to a cinema in ten years and don’t plan on ever doing so again.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last movie that I saw? In a theater, it was Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Otherwise, it was Drums Along the Mohawk, on a DVD at home.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess it must have been a good one, because I just can't remember. It was only about a week ago too. I don't watch too many movies, because I can't find that many I care to see.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aside from Christmas specials, my husband and I watched Weird: the Al Yankovic Story on the couch last month.

I haven't been in a movie theater since pre covid times.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We were going to watch movies on NYE, but never got around to it. Instead we watched TV and talked. So I guess the last movie I watched was NYE 2021 and I saw Aquaman, among a couple of others. The last time I was in a theatre was to see Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, which was back in....2001? I think?

As you can see, I seldom watch movies anymore.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The last movie I watched was on TCM during the holidays - It Happened on 5th Avenue.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I haven't been in a movie theater in years either. :lol:

DH took the kids to see the newest Sonic movie last year because DS loves Sonic so much right now. But yeah I stayed home and enjoyed some quiet! We have a fancy movie theater that opened near us and some friends will drive out of their way to go watch movies there. But me? Nope. Not my cup of tea. 75% of the time I would rather read. The other 25% of the time I either don't have the remote or I end up falling asleep. Or I'd rather watch a show. Watching a whole movie has become rare for me. I did watch a documentary the other night when I had napped that day so I couldn't sleep that night. That's not quite the same either. :rolleyes2:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't watch a lot of movies (mainly YouTube), so I honestly am not sure the last movie I watched. It might have been Disenchanted.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I rarely watch movies, and can't remember the last one I watched at home. Maybe a Christmas one a couple years ago. :dunno:
Same, I don't watch movies a lot. I honestly don't remember the last movie I sat down and watched.
I like watching funny movie reviews, and the last one of those I saw was Edward Scissorhands (I really love that movie anyway!)