Question of the Day - Monday, January 13, 2020

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Monday! I've got a cat sweetly begging at my feet so I'll be quick! (The other cat would be nibbling my leg by now as it is! :oops: ;) )

How many magazines and newspapers do you subscribe to? Print and digital?

I think i am down to 2 magazine subscriptions and 2 that are smaller publications. My favorite (Traditional Home) they stopped offering as a print subscription and substituted Martha Stewart Living. I don't know I'll continue that. Mostly because I only have so much time to read magazines. We've never had a newspaper subscription ourselves. I used to pick up the Sunday paper though. Mostly for the coupons and comics. ;) There are almost too many places to get your news these days. :rolleyes3:

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have any that I purposefully subscribe to but with my professional licencing and association membership, I get a quarterly magazine on my profession.
My husband gets a golf themed magazine, but I think it's an ongoing gift subscription from his dad, I've never seen my husband renew it but it keeps showing up...I've never cared to ask... :dunno:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
2-New York Times digital and Vanity Fair print and digital

I sometimes buy a newspaper from the store. I miss getting a daily paper delivered and
I love the word games. I like to play them on the paper, not online.

Last edited: