Question Of The Day - Monday, February 4, 2019

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Other stuff I use. Feria hair color; my natural color is dark brown and I buy their Violet so I kind of have plum colored hair. The RSD/CRPS makes me perspire more then the average person so I began using men's deodorant. Right now I'm using Dove for men and it works well. Johnson' Baby Powder which is really corn starch.

Burt's Bees lip balms are good but at night I use Vaseline because my lips are so dry from the cold and central heating. The Naked Bee's Foot Balm and their Coconut foot cream are wonderful for my feet which get dry and cracked in the winter. I use a pumice stone when I bathe to make them soft and smooth.

I guess I'm a girly-girl because I love wearing make-up but on some days it's difficult to apply. I use MAC lipsticks; Ruby Woo and By Special Order are my fave colors. I love to have polished nails and I like OPI and Sally Hansen. My sister gives me Bare Minerals foundation which is great in the summer but I like a liquid in the winter. She gave me a jar of Josie Maran foundation that feels like butter. If I'm feeling rough I only apply moisturizer, concealer, lip balm, lipstick and a bit of mascara.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've worn sun block and moisturizers and spent a fair bit of money on soaps and cosmetics since I was a teenager, but it pays off. I'm in my 40's now but people seem to think I'm younger than that. Maybe they're just being polite because I'm a scary Goth with purple hair......
Are there cruelty free sunscreens that work? I don't wear sunscreen as often as I should, but for when I do, I just buy whatever's at the store and on sale.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love handmade soaps and since I sell things at craft shows I have enough to probably last 3 years.

As for make up I don't wear a lot and just buy drugstore stuff. Ditto with haircare which is just shampoo and conditioner. I have tried many brands and Suave or the equivalent work just as well.