Question of the Day - Monday February 3rd

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
First off - the Monday question of the day is available! If you are interested in taking over the Monday question of the day, please PM me. :)

Today's question is -

How many keys do you have on your key ring?

I have eight.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
l only have four:

house, car, shed, file cabinet.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 3 key rings. It's just easier to put less keys on a ring then into my pocket.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Three, 2 vehicle and one house key. My husband however has about 12 and has no idea where some of them go to. I've even emptied it before and it's full again!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Must go count.....

OK, I have nine keys

Hannah's two keys

Rick truck key

Clarence's key

House key

House basement key

Sister's house key

The key to my parents' house before they downsized (I couldn't give it up)

Office key

And my key fob

And six store thingies (I don't know what they're called)

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2-House and SUV. I have no store discount cards as I shove them in my wallet. Have my husbands car key next to my keys but on its own ring-I never drive his car, got spoiled by SUV and all cars feel to tight now for me to drive:p

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Four on my house key ring, but seven on my one for work. We've got other key rings, though, e.g., for my in-laws' house, the neighbor's, etc..

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
7 on my main key ring.  I have another 4 on a separate one that I don't use very often (like keys to my mother's house and that sort of thing.)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
6, or 7 keys  if you cound one of my 'keyrings'.  3 for my apartment, 1 for work, 1 for my voluntary work, and 1 for my car. I've got a 'latch key' that I use as a keyring now.  I had to get it cut for an apartment I rented as a student years ago: it was an old flat that had something called a latch that kept the main door to the block closed and you had to have a latch key to get in from the street.  They were pretty rare even in the early 80s and it was hard finding somewhere to get the key cut. I doubt anyone does them now.  I've always liked the key, there's something quite pretty about it.    Guess now all  these latches are all replaced with elecronic door entry systems.  

I keep them all on one ring as I have a head like a sieve and would constantly be locked out if I didn't....

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On my key ring I have 4 key rings and 3 keys. House key. Bomb shelter and post box.
I do have the keys of my latest mum which I also couldn't give back. They're in my bedroom. There's the glass door leading to all the apartments. 2 keys for the front door to the apartment and s gate key for a short cut to the shops.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
nine:

car

front door

side door x 2

garage

my friend's front door

bicycle lock

and two I don't have a clue about but think they must be important or they wouldn't be there...  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

nine:

and two I don't have a clue about but think they must be important or they wouldn't be there...  

I have a whole box full of ones like that!  I had a couple on my keyring for years but eventually built up to adding them to the box.