Question of the Day - Monday, February 26, 2024

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today's question sponsored by my lunch: Fajita chicken, salami and provolone on Dave's Killer Bread's White Done Right. :lol:

What is your favorite sandwich?

I love a good Reuben! Even more than grilled cheese; which I only have as a rare treat anymore. It's just something I haven't replicated well at home. And while I love it; I don't really want to buy enough to have it daily for a week. So a good Reuben has a special spot at the top of my list of sandwiches I love.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
When I'm home nothing fancy, just creamy peanut butter with raspberry preserves on 22 whole grains & seed bread. When I eat out I usually don't order a sandwich.

Lennybells

I’m a slave to my furry master
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love a good grilled cheese. After it spends some time in the pan, you can open it up and slather it with mayo and some iceberg lettuce. My mouth is water just writing this!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love a good Italian sandwich with like ham and salami and provolone. Or a breakfast sandwich on like an English muffin with eggs, bacon or sausage and cheese. Or peanut butter and strawberry jelly.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like peanut butter or sharp cheddar on Dave's Killer 21 grains bread. I like grilled cheese but only with that plain white sandwich bread which I rarely buy anymore. I also like Boar's Head Buffalo chicken and Swiss on Dave's bread. I rarely get cold cuts anymore because they have gotten so expensive.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think I've ever met a sandwich that I didn't like,honestly.At the top of my list would be a good bagel,cream cheese and lox with all the trimmings,and I also love a good whitefish salad sandwich on a bagel,a reuben without a doubt,an italian hero for sure,italian sausage,onions and green peppers always.My Grandma made this wonderful sandwich that was scrambled eggs with onions and peppers,and the sandwiches I make myself here at home with sliced onion,sliced cucumber,romaine and sliced ham or turkey or buffalo chicken are to die for,too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
honestly, sandwiches (and soup) are one of my favorite food types.
Me too.. There are so many options and its just good comfort food to have soup and a sandwich.
I don't think I've ever met a sandwich that I didn't like,
I could probably say the same thing. Unless it has miracle whip on it or something. :lol:

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too.. There are so many options and its just good comfort food to have soup and a sandwich.

I could probably say the same thing. Unless it has miracle whip on it or something. :lol:
Oh my ...none of that nasty stuff in my house!I was raised a Hellman's girl all the way.