Question of the Day - Monday, February 10, 2020

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a gloomy, dreary Monday here and Valentine's Day is this week. So lets go with a lighthearted question today. We might have done this one before. Or someone else did; but eh there are always new people to answer right? :crazy: I saw this one floating around on Facebook and some of the answers were fun.

If you had to marry your Significant Other where you met; where would the wedding be?

I met DH next to the dumpster while he was taking his trash out. Romantic right? :flail:

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In my boyfriend at the time, best friend's, cousin's basement...????:headscratch:

So I dated a guy - he had a best friend.
My husband had a neighbor and they were good friends.
these two friends were cousins and also hung out.
So we all ended up at the same house party.

I did not connect with my now husband until many years later at the Stag and Doe of a different cousin of the first two cousins. My husband was friends with many of the cousins in this family, so was invited. I was friends with the bride. We hit if off at that point and the rest is history. Ex was there too. That is a whole other story....:rolleyes3:

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
I met my current (as opposed to my exes) at the Plaza, but we didn't really talk much until I ran into him on Trail 1.

I would totally marry him at either of those places, but we would need a prenup because he's 73, lol. He built his house with his own hands and the kids and grandkids get it.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
At a faculty meeting at a college in Virginia. They were a contentious bunch so they probably would have voted it down. He was a professor; I was an administrator. Or in the words of one professor, “administrative slime.”

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we met online, but our first in person meeting was at this restaurant about a block away from the hotel we ended up using as our reception venue. It probably would have been fine to get married there - maybe a little crowded.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My last ex and I met at Walmart in the electronics department. I worked in photo lab, and he worked in Connections (cell phone's), so we both were part of the electronic team.