Question of the Day - Monday, August 22, 2022

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was born in central London and I now live in the suburbs, so about an hour away.
I can’t imagine living in a city large enough that it takes a whole hour to get from the center to the suburbs. A high school friend was in London this summer for some kind of educator consortium and they planned in lots of sightseeing and dining. It all looked amazing but she knew she barely scratched the surface exploring there. I’ll have to be content with our little Fish & Chips shop here. :lol:

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can’t imagine living in a city large enough that it takes a whole hour to get from the center to the suburbs. A high school friend was in London this summer for some kind of educator consortium and they planned in lots of sightseeing and dining. It all looked amazing but she knew she barely scratched the surface exploring there. I’ll have to be content with our little Fish & Chips shop here. :lol:

Haha, I've lived here all my life and even I haven't explored all of the city yet! (You're not missing much in many of the suburbs though, lol.)