Question of the Day Monday 30th

ladyhitchhiker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gaelic Storm is my only real experience other than a punk concert which had a whole bunch of bands. Red Hot Valentines was one of the pinnacles of the whole concert.

I'm so grateful to have seen those two bands. My only regrets is not getting a Gaelic Storm cd..

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ive been to a bunch of concerts! But alot are just smaller bands most people havent heard of yet! The Beau and I try to go as much as possible!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been to a few. Most notable is that I have been to see Tina Turner 3x, I saw Cher with Cindy Lauper, and I went to see Destiny's Child with my daughter when Beyonce was just a member of the group.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im not the first to say none
! I could have went to new kids YEARS ago but really wasnt into the girls falling in love with rockstar thing and screaming about which one they were going to marry(tho i did argue with cousin to get her angry...)
There are a few bands Id love to go see but unless they were playing very close and I win tickets I doubt I will. oh well youtube it

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, years ago, I saw Merle Haggard when he came to our town. More recently I went to one of the Gaither concerts. There were many of the artists there that tour with them.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Beatles in '65 in Minneapolis. In fact, it was 45 years ago on August 21!

Many concerts after that. Simon & Garfunkel, John Denver, Don McLean, Springsteen, lots and lots of James Taylor concerts - including a concert in London and a concert in Edinburgh!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The recent ones i saw was just a few months ago. Anastacia, Lulu, Chaka Khan who all performed together in a tour called "HERE COME THE GIRLS". Then a couple of months later The Temptations, 3 Degrees, Four Tops, and The Drifters

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More than I can keep track of! I really enjoy going to see live shows when I can! My boyfriend and I went to see two amazing shows back in July. We went to see REO Speedwagon & Pat Benatar one night and then RockSugar, Ratt, & The Scorpions (my FAVORITE) two nights after that- it was like an ultimate 80's hairband weekend for me and was totally amazing!!!!