Question of the Day Monday 2nd

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try to have a routine and go to bed about the same time every night. But its usually my kidney's or the cats that wake me up a couple of times during the night.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i have to admit im finding it more and more difficult sleep if i havent got the tv on and i havent slept right since the night i moved out of the flat and not sleeping cuddled up with blaine to be totally honest

im tryin everything short of going to the doctors and saying.."look doc i cant sleep"

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

i have to admit im finding it more and more difficult sleep if i havent got the tv on and i havent slept right since the night i moved out of the flat and not sleeping cuddled up with blaine to be totally honest

im tryin everything short of going to the doctors and saying.."look doc i cant sleep"
I drink a cold glass of milk and eat a couple cookies. Something in this combination does the trick.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I do have sleep problems. I just don't sleep well...I can fall asleep i just can't seem to get ENOUGH sleep or rather deep enough sleep to get rested. I always wake up feeling like I didn't sleep at all the night before.