question of the day mon 10th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never used to be late when my boss was in my office. Now my boss works out of another office and I am late more often than not!
But I do stay late to work on stuff too so it's no big deal.

danewillow

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Very rarely. Living in Minnesota and having a 24 mile commute it's hard to avoid being late at least once a year. I try to plan for traffic when it's snowing but there isn't much you can do when the freeway is stopped and the side roads have a foot of snow.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm never late for rehearsals, but I have a hard time getting up in the morning so sometimes I stay 15 minutes extra if I'm a bit late getting in.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am never late. I like to be there at least 15-20 minutes early. That way I can get my ice water, turn on my computer and get up my many, many programs.

One of the last times I was late was about 4 yrs ago when I got into a minor fender bender on the way to work. It was not my fault, it was the POLICE CRUISERS FAULT!!!!
He decided he wanted to go the other direction and I was in the turn lane. He turned right into me and dented my fender with his tire. I got a check from my insurance company less the deductible. About a year later, I got the deductible back. Never did get the dented fender fixed. I used the money for bills.