Question of the Day - May 6th!

roxsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be an animal trainer! I used to train allll my animals tricks

Now after receiving a degree in something completely unrelated, I am pursuing my childhood dream to be an animal trainer (or zookeeper)

mbjerkness- she wants to be a dragon...how cute!!!!!

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be a vet - but then I realized that meant dealing with blood and stuff... I also wanted to be a cheerleader...
Oh and a Broadway performer.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Veterinarian or a Florist.

I put myself through design school and have been a lisenced florist for over 5 years now. I spent several yrs. designing in different shops and out of my home. At the moment though i'm not currently designing in a shop, just out of my home. I wouldn't mind opening up my own flower shop in a few years though- we'll see!

I also wanted to become a vet ever since i was young. Since there are no good vet. programs around here where i live (the closest one is several hours away and i'm not moving) I insted opted to be a vet tech. That's what i'm doing now.
I work for animal control as a vet tech and for the most part i enjoy my job. If i ever do move to a different area with a good vet school near by though- i would love to get my degree in that field.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always wanted to be in the medical field. I started out as a Surgical Technologist, trained as a Surgical First Assistant, and then went back and got my BSN. I love working in the Operating Room....I couldn't imagine working anywhere else!!!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be a vet, or a teacher..

This question reminds me of when I once asked my little brother what he wanted to be when he grew up (he was about 5 at the time). He stood there with a serious, sincere look on his face, and said, "A man." I just about wet my pants from laughing so hard..

~KK~

mlynn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be a vet...but after growing up I decided it wasn't my calling. While I love domestic animals and pets....my heart is called to wildlife conservation...especially the conservation of predatory mammals....and wild cats. I am very interested in Asian Leopard Cat conservation (they are heavily hunted...something like 100,000 + are killed each year for their pelts and some sub-species are on the verge of extinction) and I have a ALC hybrid (f1) who shares my home and life.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A counselor!

I'm getting my BA and going back to get my MSW so I can do counseling! I hope to get that done within the next 5 years.

hermione2011

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I wanted to be a meteorologist because I was (and still am) fascinated by the weather! Thing is, I checked out the core curriculum, and it calls for more math than I care for, so I quickly decided that it wasn't for me...:p