Question of the Day - May 20th!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
6:45 a.m during the week, although that's not actually when I get up

Saturdays it's set for about 9 a.m., and Sundays I have to get up at 5:30 a.m.

I really treasure my rare days off so I don't have to get up to an alarm

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If John & I carpool to work together, its 6:50AM, if I go alone, I try to sleep in until 7:00AM. Those extra 10 minutes are wonderful!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's set for 6:00 am, and the radio comes on 10 minutes or so before that. I usually wake just around when the radio comes on, and reach over to switch the alarm off. Occasionally I sleep long enough for the alarm to wake me, and then reach over and turn it off. Then I lie there until 6:45 or so, unless I fall back asleep
in which case, Cindy gets a scolding for not waking me up on time. She, of course, is totally unimpressed.

If I need a significantly earlier alarm, I set it on my PDA, so that I don't have to mess with the controls on the clock radio, which are abominable and seriously frustrating, so we don't change them unless there's a very good reason.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a few alarms...

Alarm clock #1 - 5:00, 5:05, 5:10, 5:15am
Alarm clock #2 - 5:20am
Cell phone alarms - 5:10am, 5:15am.

Some of the alarm clocks are a few minutes faster than the real time. We tend to sleep through a lot of alarms
Usually we'll wake up when the cell phone alarms go off.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh....4 am on Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri. No alarm on Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday, unless I'm on call...then it's 4 am on those days too. I usually go to bed at 9 pm. Yeah, I have no life.

musicalbookworm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
During normal work days I get up at 6:30. I get to sleep in one day a week when I have to work the evening shift on the reference desk. I usually get up by 10 am then. Weekend, there had better be a really good reason to have an alarm clock on at all.

az<3me

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i have 2 alarms, first one at 5:30-prayer time (this time changes during the year)+feeding my cat then i go back to bed and the second one is at 8:00-waking up+feeding my husband
. on the weekends its only one, of course, at 5:30.