Question of the day - May 1st! :)

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely!!! Even at the ripe old age of (nearly) 49! I'd go back and be a Physician's Assistant. Central Michigan University has a very good PA program, and it's not very far away! I really wish I'd done it 15 years ago...

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an MBA from Michigan. I would like to go back to get a Ph.D from a good business school and be a professor of business. I am not sure that the U of M would take me because I have an MBA from there but I would love to be there. After Ben goes to college, though.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

I have an MBA from Michigan. I would like to go back to get a Ph.D from a good business school and be a professor of business. I am not sure that the U of M would take me because I have an MBA from there but I would love to be there. After Ben goes to college, though.
Well, Rosemary, if you ever decide to make that move, look me up!!!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my B.S. in Mathematics from Penn State. I started out with an Associates in Architectural Engineering and Design, and my last job reimbursed tuition for employees who wanted to further their education, but it had to be in a related field. So I choose General Mathematics so I could apply it towards being a teacher some day. They never paid for books though... and I know a lot of you know that'll burn a whole in your pocket sans the tuition!

If I could go back and do it over.... I dont know what I would choose. When I was younger I always wanted to be a veterinarian, until I took biology in junior high! But I wish I would've stuck with it or had someone to push me harder, blood and guts dont bother me in the least anymore.

I wouldnt mind being a Pediatric Oncologist, or a Marine Biologist even... I've even thought I would love to be a neonatal nurse.

Oh to know then what we know now!

furbum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There's absolutely no way! I'm finishing up my PhD now and I have to say that it is torture! I would never go back and do it again!

That said, I do think it is worth doing once.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i don't think i could ever go back to studying to be fair. as i can't work anyway, i think it's pretty pointless.

i dream more than anything, to be a singer!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

I would like one in culinary or weather.
My Sister has one in Criminal Justice but she hasnt found a Job.
That was my problem with my degree in Architectural Design. Not much in this area. I moved our family twice for job options, but moved back twice after being homesick.

My daughter's boyfriend starts college this year and is studying computer security. I'm already worried there isnt much of a need for it here in Erie and am afraid of him having to uproot.