Question of the Day- May 16th Friday

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on if I'm falling asleep by myself or my boyfriend's home. If he's closing at work and I'm by myself, I like to have the TV on but the sound on low. I don't like complete darkness when I'm by myself, I'm afraid of the dark. But if he's home, and in the other room, I like it dark. In the summertime we usually have the fan going too.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to fall asleep the the Bible on DVD (audio with the words on the screen) till the living room DVD player broke. Always made me sleep good and I don't think I ever had a bad dream when I had done that.

I do like having a fan on too sometimes, just not in winter or when it's too cold.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live on a busy street, so I run an air purifier/fan year round. It sits right on the bookcase headboard, and almost drowns out the sound of the local idiot who drives by with the loud bass booming...

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont really prefer anything. In the summer we fall asleep with the fan on. Rob doesnt like noise (or any light) when we go to sleep, but can put up with the fan blowing.

Not to say we havent fallen asleep watching tv numerous times!