Question of the Day May 10th

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil maggie

That would be earth science. I never took chemistry or biology and I'm not sure why
Ran out of time maybe? I took every type of science class offered in high school, and all the history classes. Easy A's with little homework.

It's too bad you missed Biology, and Chemistry labs, though.

LotsO'Cats - You could learn to sew if you found someone to work with you in person, one on one. I bet you're not tying knots off tightly enough. Another member on here mentioned getting some private sewing classes years ago - it might be something to consider. And you could probably get someone retired to teach you - a little extra money for them.

Cosmetology in high school? What sort of school has money to spend on that?

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

Ran out of time maybe? I took every type of science class offered in high school, and all the history classes. Easy A's with little homework.

It's too bad you missed Biology, and Chemistry labs, though.
Waaay back when school houses were 1 room wood buildings ..... j/k of course, but I don't remember why I never took other science courses. Maybe I should have taken a Memory course

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite subject was a tie between Chemistry and History. My least favorite was probably math.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loved art, music, English (and in grade school Reading and Spelling); hated science, and wasn't too crazy about math.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Favorite: Music, (band, orchestra, music theory I took them all) Shakespeare, Mass Media and English. Least Favorite: MATH and PE. (I was never coordinated and with my joint problems I just ended up being in major pain for the rest of the day.)