Question of the Day, March 21st.

chinacat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't drive. It takes 15 - 20 mins to walk from my house to the bus station (how fast I walk seems to be directly linked to what music I listen to on my MP3 player
) and then it's a 15 minute bus journey to where I work.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My part time job is 17 miles away from one location and 16 miles from the other location. Its mainly highway/rural driving so it only takes about 23 minutes!
Now for my landscaping job its another story but I think my farthest client is 22.1 miles away. I do lots of errands/stops to maximize my time.

No bus service in my community and well its too far to ride my bike.

melissaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend and I share a car - he drops me off at my work on the way to his work
I'm probably a 10 min drive from where we live now.
On the way home I either bus or catch a ride with a co-worker going my way

When we move out of town next month I'll be getting the car back (YAY!) and will be doing the opposite - dropping him off at work on the way to my work.
I'll also be carpooling with a coworker of mine who lives close by as his truck is a gas guzzler

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My drive to school on Mondays takes about 20 minutes depending on traffic.

My drive to the hospital where I do clinicals takes about 30 minutes (and I always leave early because it's a good 5-10 minute hike from the parking garage to RT department.)

On Thursdays I have a lab at school for a few hours and then clinicals at the hospital...so I pretty much live in my car on Thursdays

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It takes about 2-4 minutes to drive to work (depending on the lights) or about 20-25 minutes to walk. It's just down the street.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I drive, takes me 55 minutes in the morning and about 70 mins in the afternoon coming back.

furryfriends50

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, the farm I feed calves for is a mile away. So sometimes I walk which takes about 10 minutes each way...or bike (4 minutes each way), or drive (umm, 1-2 minutes each way...depends if I happen to be speed a bit or not
).

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
wow well lets see...to get to the school I work at is about 30-45 minutes depending on traffic.

BUT I teach privately so I am driving all over so I jokingly say I live in my car THANK goodness I like it! Ummm...so the acutal amount I drive varies from day to day...I usually don't notice it until tax time when it is time to calculate the miles and I am like wow...that much? REALLY?