Question of the Day - March 17th!!

dina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yes, i have many too. i have two HUGE ceramic cats (both black) here is a pic

it is about two feet tall and weights about 40 lbs. love it!!!
got if for Xmas from a coworker

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeh, i have a fair few. mostly made of china though! i have mainly cuddly "cat's", but i do have mug's with them on, & a few ornament's.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep, I collect cat themed things. I told myself I wouldn't get into collecting kitty stuff, but it just happened!
It doesn't help when other people buy stuff for me!

My favourite thing is my Kit-Cat clock. I'd wanted one for years (even before I had kitties in my life). One of the former owners of my last job had gotten one from her husband for Christmas one year. When they sold the company and were moving their stuff out, she came down with the clock for me, knowing all about my clan (she'd often ask about them), and how much I had wanted one of the clocks.

meownstuff

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh boy do I ever. I have several handcrated items I've bought from others and tons of different kitty themed stuff I make myself. I have a small collection of cat perfume bottles, vintage Kitty piggy banks, trinket boxes, tapestries, miniature books, socks, patches, stickers, Matel Little Pretty Kitties, Littlest pet shop kitties, tons of random miniature kitties of all sorts... Pretty much anything with a cat on it that strikes my fancy I pounce. Most of my finds are from flea markets, thrift stores and yard sales.

Here are a couple handcrafted items by others.

This is Damien. Poor guy has seen his better days. He was purchased in Elicott City MD at a shop called Discoveries.

This is a little sign a friend of mine had made for me as a gift.

Littlest Pet shop kitty and Matel Little Pretty Kitty. I have roughly 20 of each.

SO stuffed childhood kitty and nesting dolls.

My cat machete. He also seen his better days.

A few examples of my kitty themed crafts.

Painting of my dearly missed Buddha as a kitten.

Miniature Fairy Kitty sculptures

I could go around snapping photos for hours (well maybe not hours) of my kitty stuff. Thankfully my SO has grown used to it and will even pick kitty themed goodies up for me if he sees something he thinks I might like.

Unfortunately I can't share pics of my perfume bottles, piggy banks & miniatures since their probabally my favorites in my collection. My house is really tiny and I have decided to pack them up and store them until I can disply them how I like.

Sorry for all the pics and the long-winded post. Just crazy about my kitty stuff!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

I have a bunch of Laurel Burch kitty socks, and a cute Laurel Burch tote bag. I also have quite a few cat refrigerator magnets, but I don't specifically collect cat stuff. I also have a gorgeous Calico Stretch figurine made by our own Renovia!
Did I mention I was jealous??? It is a beautiful Figurine!!!

I have little cat trinkets all over, fridge magnets, X-mas ornaments, Special ornament of orange kitty that I got at Xmas because it looked like Glitch, I have kitty pictures around the house and my favorite thing thats way easy and doesn't take up space is the pics of kitties with the sayings on them! I dont think I can post pics because Im sure they're copywrited but I can send an e-mail if you want to see!!