Question of the Day - March 16, 2007

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably just spinach and salad for me...no green beer. Even though hubby and I are both Irish, I hate corned beef and cabbage...so we always have ours in the form of rueben sandwiches instead.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
St. Paddy's is also my dog's birthday, so I'll be putting his lovely green bandana on him and moving canned food night up a day

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a salad here. Or some broccoli cheese soup if I feel like making it which I doubt. My kids want green eggs

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have not really thought about it, will have to see what is available at work tomorrow to eat. But as for here, prolly nothing, be busy working in the building and catching a few hours of sleep.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
No green things for me today! We did go to the Irish Pub yesterday, but I didn't consume anything green.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

Who knows! I forgot it was St Patty's Day. I am sure it will be green at the MIL's house. She likes to brag about being Irish...kinda bothers me since I am Italian. It could also be the fact I don't like my MIL.

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

No green things for me today! We did go to the Irish Pub yesterday, but I didn't consume anything green.
Same here for me too!