Question of the Day - July 29th!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not sure why, but kids can outgrow food allergies and maybe other allergies (don't quote me on the other).
I have no food allergies, but if it grows in the county where I live and is a really good pollen producer, I am allergic to it. Or was. I got the shots and got desensitized.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No allergies of any kind that I'm aware of. And I don't think there's any food I would bother claiming an allergy to in order not to have to eat it -- preferences, sure, but nothing that drastic -- I like most things, and there are many I would be really bummed about if I developed an allergy to them.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was allergic to a lot of food growing up!!! Milk, bread, eggs, etc. But I don't really have too many issues with it anymore, I just stay away from overdoing it on those things.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm lactose intolerant.

Splenda and some other artificial sweetners make me really sick too so i avoid those entirely and stick to regular sugar in small amounts.

Also if i get cinnamon anywhere near the bottom part of my mouth i break out horribly in a rash...so to a degree- cinnamon as well. Now i can have it if it's in certain foods and i'm careful to not get any food on my skin, i just have to be careful. It's just that one spot on my face- if cinnamon touches it i get the worst rash ever! I can not use cinnamon mouth wash, lip balm, toothpaste or dental floss.