Question of the Day - January 22nd

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a new cookie this year - Cinna spins and they come in 100-calorie packs. I may try them. Hubby likes the thin mints but I found a recipe for making them with natural ingredients and they are not as caloric.
If anyone wants the recipe, PM me.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny you should ask as we have about 8 boxes left of thin mints in the house

Colin took a police call one night where a little girl got bit by a dog while she was out selling girl scout cookies. He felt so bad for her that he bought about 15 boxes worth of thin mint cookies

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the mint ones and the vanilla ones. I don't think we have all those different kinds here, at least not that I have ever heard of. We have mint ones and a pack that comes with chocolate and vanilla.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dang I have no girl guides within access for me to buy their cookies
If I did though, it would be the thin mints too

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I like the mint ones and the vanilla ones. I don't think we have all those different kinds here, at least not that I have ever heard of. We have mint ones and a pack that comes with chocolate and vanilla.
I think you're right. Those are the only ones I've run into. I still prefer the chocolate ones. Some of the other varieties sound interesting.

And thanks for the heads-up. This means that they'll be appearing around work.

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm going to have to jump on the thin mints bandwagon.... oh, man, do I love those. I could probably go through 10 boxes in one day if I let myself

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Dang I have no girl guides within access for me to buy their cookies
If I did though, it would be the thin mints too
Me either but sister still sells them so when I go to visit I get them from her or I buy them from people selling them outside the grocery store.