Question of the Day - January 1st 2008!!!!!!!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

hibernating

I never did like the cold!

I'd much rather be laying on the beach, watching the waves coming in!

~KK~

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

off work today so I got up a little late

what is your favorite winter activity? Skiinig, sledding, ice skating,staying inside where its warm
etc?
staying in the warm for me

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm same as summer, reading and compuer games ehhee.
i have always wanted to lean to ski, but never got around to it.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Staying inside where it's warm..
I dont get snow or anything where I live now, but it is kinda cold. In NJ I liked to go shovel snow into huge piles for my dad to knock down with his plow truck. I swear, the cold there is totally different. Less "wetness" in the air.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last year was my first winter with dogs, and I LOVE to go outside and play in the snow with them! We got about 2 inches a few weeks ago, and Skuttles was so cute. She's only 5 months, and of course has never seen snow before. She ran out the door....and stopped. Sniffed at it. Looked at me. Sniffed again. Took 3 very cautious steps....then took off and started playing! It was SOOO cute!

Last winter we only had Snickers and Buttercup, and they both stay with us really well, so I would take long walks on the deer trails in the woods with them when it was snowing.

I don't ski, but I still love sled riding! And snowball battles. As long as I don't have to drive in the stuff, I'm fine.