Question of the Day - January 10th

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IN the Morning I normally Have Breakfast then take the dog for a walk

IN the evening I normally get in the door give the pets some love and scratches behind the ears then get the wet food ready for them.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well first I get dressed.....can take the dog out before I do that!!!

When I get home..... I SIT down

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First thing in the morning I feed the cats and listen to the local news and weather while I get dressed.

When I get home I generally change into my p.j.'s, turn on the simpsons and make dinner for myself and the kitties.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First thing when I wake up, I usually have to remove Pearl's furry little paw from my lips, where she has placed it to say, "Good morning! Time for my bath!" I've never reciprocated the tongue-baths she insists on giving me, but she keeps hoping...

Last thing at night, I yank my pajama pants up around my knee so Clydie can have a bare leg to wrap himself around. Then I read until Pearl decides it's time to settle into her bedtime perch on my chest. At that point, I drop the book, turn out the light (with a very convenient little switch-on-a-cord so I don't have to move), and let Pearl purr us all to sleep.

Ah, it's a good life with kitties!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm...the FIRST thing is to turn off the alarm and go back to bed for 1/2 an hour. Then I actually get up and feed the cats.

When I get home I give my rounds of hellos and then relax a little by surfing.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The girls get fed immediately after I get up, and immediately when I get home. If I hesitate for more than a minute...I hear all about it!!! They can be obnoxiously insistant!!!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends. If the cats are up and in the hallway, I feed them. Then I take a shower, get dressed, clean the litter, play treat chase with Swanie, change the water in the bowls, brush Swanie. If the cats are still in bed and I've managed to crawl out without disturbing them, I reverse the order of the shower and feeding. Then I finally get to have breakfast and read the paper.

The first thing I do when I get home is pet Swanie (who meets me at the door), feed the kitties, and change into jogging pants.

sunfairie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pee...help DD pee...grab the kitty scoop and start scooping boxes, love the kits and hellos to them while doing this and then off to make breakfast for my human babies and feed the kits while cooking...

I am a SAHM so I do the same in the evening..well minus the pee part...I am always home

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First thing I do is smoke a cigarette, get something to drink, wake up a little (takes me forever to wake all the way up and shake the feeling my meds give me in the morning), then feed the critters.

Before I go to bed? I turn the computer off
, smoke a cigarette, then make sure all the doors are locked.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First thing i normally do is hit the snooze button
I am NOT a morning person

(i set my alarm early so i give myself longer to wake up)

After that i give Fosters the dog and Colin the fiance kisses and then brush my teeth, put on earrings, take my medicine, do my hair/makeup, get dressed, let the dogs outside to potty then back in, feed the cats, throw on my shoes, grab breakfast and run out the door- i normally can be ready in about 10 minutes
I always give Colin a kiss goodbye before i leave for work- it's our little morning ritual

First thing i do when i get home from work is sit my purse down and then go give the dogs kisses and treats and let them outside to potty then back in. I usually change out of my uniform for a bit and put some comfy slippers on then sit down for a few minutes and rest. After that i normally scoop the litter pans and take out the garbage. Then I spend some time with the kitties for a bit and usually i get started on dinner after that or tidy up the house. I normally wind down at night with a shower.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get home in the morning :p
if the wife is in the country talk to her, if not, i get on the computer to talk to her. lol then turn the news on.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

...i give Fosters the dog and Colin the fiance kisses and then brush my teeth...
Now, maybe it's just me, but I wonder if the order on those items should be reversed...

(I kid, hon... I kid because I love...
)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Now, maybe it's just me, but I wonder if the order on those items should be reversed...

(I kid, hon... I kid because I love...
)
You know, maybe you have a point