Question of the Day Jan 31st

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i have a laptop - macbook. it's a year old now - wonderful, imo. love being able to face the tv, sit in the recliner while i surf.
here's what i have: white macbook. i also got a purple 'soft touch' cover for it - this one. plus a wireless USB mouse so i don't have to use the touchpad [plus, the cats have a tendency to walk/lie on the touchpad
].
i love it!
i also own 2 mac desktops, which are kind of old - the newest one of them is an imac, about 8 years old. the other is a power pc mac desktop. both are currently at school, for the kids to use [no internet, but there are games on them].

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

The secret is to use vertical space!
You'd be surprise how much stuff can be fit into a single room.
We don't have a lot of stuff, we are minimalists! Our house is uncluttered, with the big exception of our 10 year-old's room which I try not to go into much.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a PC, which I'm more than grateful to have.
A good friend of ours bought it for me for a combination birthday/Christmas gift when the old one bit the dust. It sure as heck beats my ancient WebTV any ole day! But even that was better than nothing at all.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a desktop. While I would kinda like a laptop to take to school, I really don't like using a laptop very much- I absolutely hate the finger mouse thingy

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I have a desktop. While I would kinda like a laptop to take to school, I really don't like using a laptop very much- I absolutely hate the finger mouse thingy
you just need a wireless USB mouse - i love mine!