Question of the Day, Friday, the 10th of November, 2023

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Friday- Dr. appointment, cappuccino, lunch and shopping with mom.

Saturday- cappuccino, lunch, shopping with dad.

Sunday- cappuccino at my friend's house, lunch and shopping with mom.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH, that is painful.. for J.... and extra troubling for you if M catches it. As you know, it is highly contagious... I feel for you... :vibes::vibes::vibes::alright::alright::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:
I'm pretty sure M has it. J was all over her before we knew she had it. I'm less worried about M because I know my breast milk is changing to give her antibodies.

Feeling guilty because I sent J to school with it yesterday. She had one mark that I thought was just a pimple she had picked at, but she had more spots after they contacted me and I picked her up. Urgent care said to let our regular pediatrician know if they get too many spots by their eyes.

I have M on a waitlist for the RSV vaccine, but the ped will only give it to babies under 8 months, and now we have fewer days we can be available in the next couple weeks.

If we all get it (and I don't think I've had it before and I might have it too), at least the household will be immune to this variant. Small comfort.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
No special plans for the weekend for me. Maybe rake leaves if the weather is nice.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I worked at my second job on Friday (I had the day off from my regular job for Veteran's Day, so I said I could work that day), Saturday and then again today. Tomorrow is my official day off. My uncle is in town and I haven't seen him in a few years, so I went to my aunt's house last night after work which was almost a 90 minute drive there. I should do some laundry tomorrow and work on some Christmas gifts.