What are your plans for the weekend?

I'm doing light chores, tossing out stuff that needs to go,
nothing exciting.

what about you?

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I have a class to take in on Saturday morning, then some gardening.
On Sunday I'm going to see if I can get it together to go up to the Markets at Tambourine Mountain.

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fixing some jobs around that remained unfinished during the week.
So, I'm looking forward to the weekdays, when I can leave them unfinished, rather than the weekend, when I have to finish them.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Probably cleaning the house and working outside, as long as the weather holds. I'm thinking of making either sticky buns or filled raisin cookies, haven't decided which yet.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Same as every weekend: Work, break, work, break, work, break.....
The weather is supposed to be nice, so I'm hoping to get a few things done outside before winter sets in for good. 🥶

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try and get a game plan for my Christmas baking. Get a Christmas list going for my husband. Some household chores/cleaning/laundry. Grocery shopping. And whatever else may pop up that needs doing...

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're supposed to go to my BIL's to watch the Michigan/Penn State game. Church on Sunday. Attempt to sleep and spend too much time playing games on my phone.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Tomorrow is Veterans Day. There will be a ceremony in the city honoring those who have passed serving their country and thank those who have served. My dad was very proud of his service so I like to remember him on this day and may go into the city as well as visit our daughter who lives there. Sunday is usually a catch up day for me but we might be meeting up with a friend for brunch.

Last edited:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to visit mom in the hospital. I do need to finish steam cleaning before it turns cold and the carpet won't dry. My son is here for the weekend so he can help me do some chores around the house.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Me on Friday evening:
-This weekend, I'm going to clean the house, do laundry, clean out the car, wash windows....

Me on Sunday evening:
- NEXT WEEKEND, I'm going to clean the house, do laundry, clean out the car, wash windows...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’m taking DD to a Holiday Market. At some point we need to pick up DS’s new glasses and DH and I might get new ones ordered. Maybe not. (My current pair are a few years old but my prescription has barely changed. Same for DH.) Theres church and plenty of housework with Thanksgiving coming soon too.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're supposed to go to my BIL's to watch the Michigan/Penn State game. Church on Sunday. Attempt to sleep and spend too much time playing games on my phone.
Never mind. We're not doing anything. J has HFM.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I need to get up soon and get the washing on before anyone else takes over the laundry. I may do the grocery shopping - it has to be today or tomorrow. I don't have enough choc-chip cookies to last longer! 😱

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Saturday is my cleaning person and out for an early dinner with a friend, to celebrate both our b-days... We planned this a few weeks ago..
Sunday is early Mass.. then maybe some cooking.. or laundry washing.. definitely the nap and cuddle sessions til Geoffrey..

All this along with regular morning stuff, and medicating Geoffrey

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Saturday, our rescue/thrift shop has our annual Christmas bazaar. We get so much Christmas stuff donated to us. We have a special storage building just for Christmas items. We rent a church hall (they give us a great price!) and the bazaar is from 9-1. We don't price items. We ask for donations when people leave. Last year we did great! We were competing with 6 other Christmas sales last year, so we moved it up a week. Now we are only competing with 2 others. It's awfully early for Christmas, but that's the way it is. I spent many hours this week getting things ready - testing electronics, cleaning items and putting stuff together. (It was fun testing the electric trains!)

I will make some oatmeal raisin cookies this weekend. I like them better since I have been using dark brown sugar rather than light brown.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know for a fact that tomorrow morning I'm making another batch of potato rolls per hubbys request,probably a load of towels,may be run the vacuum.Other than that....haven't a clue!