occasionally, as needed, wall charge my
hand held vacuum.

And very rarely, charge up the backup battery for the laptop and phone

That is it...

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I charge my tablet and, on occasion, my cell phone because I rarely use it. I have a digital camera that runs on batteries, and after many rechargeable battery duds, I just use regular AA batteries. They last longer than rechargeable ones.

Can you link me to your corded hand vac? I'm ready to throw this rechargeable one in the trash! ;)
I have a Dirt Devil corded hand vac that has the longest cord I've ever seen. It must be well over 25 feet and does a super job. It's worth every penny.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Dirt-Devil-Ultra-Corded-Bagged-Hand-Vacuum-M08230RED/12174207

To all of you who don't like gadgets, I guess I'm pretty much the same. I'm getting to be like my Dad, who said, "I've gotten this far in life without it, so why do I need it now?"

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I keep my toothbrush plugged in. When I first heard of "electric" toothbrushes I thought "you can't brush your own teeth?" But I have borderline gum disease so the charged one does a much better job per my dentist

Mt bluetooth when I have not lost it, like the past 2 weeks (see previous question about what do you lose)

My laptop

My phone

My long handled brush I use for cleaning the tub - I LOVE this! I have a bad back so it makes it much easier.

A blower for the porch (which I have not put together yet, but it will need to be charged.)

The drill

My Square reader when I do craft shows - it is for taking card payments.

Except for the phone these are not every day but regularly as needed.

I gave up on the battery vacuum cleaners. A corded one works fine since I have a small place.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laptop and phone. I am also one of those people 2ho has a basic phone rather than a smart phone. My only complaint is that the pictures it takes are rubbish. My previous phone was a flip phone and took perfectly fine pictures. This is a slider. When it dies, who knows what I will get.

Has anyone tried the Shark Rocket Hand Vac? I have had my eye on one for a while.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My electric toothbrush and smartphone occasionally

I don't need my lightweight Dirt Devil vacuum now that I have the Breeze litter box. Oh it's heaven to not have litter all over the floors or dust on all the surfaces!