Question Of The Day, Friday, September 6

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I took packed lunches now and again, but most of the time I had school lunch. British schools are pretty good at offering a vegetarian option, and my family qualified for free school lunch, so that made more sense than bringing lunch in a bag.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
When I first started school it was peanut butter and crackers. I eventually graduated to peanut butter and fluff sandwiches. :lol: I would buy on pizza day though. :lol: By high school I was buying more and trying different things.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a packed lunch for nursery/kindergarten but otherwise I always had school dinners. I have quite a broad diet and am not too fussy when it comes to food, but I always remember dreading semolina day or beef stroganoff day! My favourite meals at school were the roast dinner, fish and chips (every Friday - and we always got cake or ice cream for desert depending on the season) and sausages and mash.

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
aliceneko have you tried Liptons Yellow Label tea yet? It is difficult to find, but its usually in oriental section of stores (not with the teas at all!) I decided it's my personal favorite. Ah, and a double bagger--what energy! I discovered it in China, where it seems to be readily available.