question of the day friday september 16th

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Current cats are Cricket (Tortie) and Austin (Tabby)
Cats who have crossed the bridge: Cynthia (Calico), Darcy (Tabby), and Swanie (Tuxedo).

Happiness for me would be to have them all here with us now. However, I do not believe Cynthia and Cricket would get along.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My last kitties were Hank, Toby and Chewie. They all passed within 2 months of each other, all from different illnesses, back in 2018. It was not a good time in my life...
As for my last "new arrivals"...Lily, Bynx and Chester were all adopted from the shelter at the same time. So much for just "going to see what they had..." :lol:

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently I live with Willow 12, and Lola 9. Willow was adopted from a shelter as a one year old and Lola came to live with me last year after my mom died. The cat before them was Murphy. Of all of the cats that have lived with me she was the one closest to my heart - also the loudest, most demanding, most dramatic, most expensive and most long lived.

Last edited:

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Last adopted rescue is Rikki Tikki Tavi. He is a flame point who showed up desperately asking to be let in the house. No microchip, not fixed, no one looking for him. He is small and curious, gets into everything, and in certain lights his albino gene causes his eyes to look red, just like the famous mongoose whose eyes flashed red before he entered combat with the evil cobras in Kipling's India.

Last to cross over was my feral Spock. I was grateful that he came to me at the end, as he was a true feral, and allowed me to help him cross over.