Question of the day Friday Sept 2nd

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
whats your favorite flavor of ice cream(s)
mine are : rocky road, mint chocolate chip, strawberry cheese cake

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
depends on mood...Currently Real vanilla, chocolate chip, or mint chocolate chip.. I do love pumpkin with some chocolate sauce..

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Chocolate marshmallow. (And I always add extra marshmallow. I keep a jar of marshmallow creme on hand specifically for ice cream.)

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also depends on my mood, but I love the Ben & Jerry's Phish Food pretty much always.

So Delicious has a bananas foster oat milk ice cream that's divine.

I love trying interesting flavors and will be happy when J passes fresh milk so I can have dairy ice cream again.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Hagen Dais used to make a coffee ice cream with caramel swirls in it. My absolute all time favorite ice cream and them discontinuing it probably saved me hundreds of dollars.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not big into ice cream; but if I get some I want it to have cookies and/or fruit in it. Like Oreos or chocolate cherry or raspberry. Peach is good too if it has nice chunks in it; not skimpy where you taste vanilla more than anything.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not really much of an ice cream fan,although I do love a good coffee ice cream or occasionally a mint chocolate chip.I love sherbet...that is my thing.Raspberry or lime in particular,but any fruit flavor fits the bill.

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Vanilla any day. I also like butter pecan, blackberry cheesecake, and occasionally something with chocolate like chocolate chip cookie dough.