Question of the Day, Friday, October 9

Grayson’s Mummy Julia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When the girls decide that they want to sleep on the bed, I usually end up stretched out across the top of the bed where the pillows usually go because they are hogging the rest. How two bodies that are so small can take up so much room is beyond me. :lol:
Haha I know but we wouldn’t have it any other way would we 😽❤ All about the puddy tats 😽❤

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a beautiful queen bedroom set that I inherited from an aunt. That's all we have ever known, and it was quite the upgrade for us, considering that we shared a twin XL bed in college that came standard in the dorms :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've always slept on the left side, even if B isn't there or we stay at our folk's places. I sleep on my side, occasionally my back. B sleeps on his back, head under the covers, and arms above his head, I don't see how he does that. Emerson is almost always curled up next to my head (perpetual orange fur spot next to my pillow, ha), and Dexter lays on my legs (no clue how it's comfortable for him, but he is happy there). If Evie gets on the bed, she sleep at B's feet.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to sleep on my side because I have sleep paralysis and when I fall asleep on my back, I have episodes.
I had that happen one time. Freaked me and my husband out. He heard me whimpering but to me, I was screaming. I could not move, open my eyes, or talk. Felt like it lasted forever but was probably only less than a minute.