Question of the Day, Friday, October 9

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3:

Easy question this morning: Do you sleep on the right or the left side of the bed? What kind of sleeper are you: right side, left side, on your back, on your stomach? Maybe a combination?

Rick and I have a queen bed, both in the house and in the she shed. In the house, Rick sleeps on the left side and I'm on the right, closest to the bedroom door. In the shed, Rick sleeps on the right and I sleep on the left, again closest to the shed door. I'm primarily a side sleeper, usually on my left side. Sometimes I'll end up on my back, but it's rare.

What about you?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a king bed which is great for stretching out. I sleep on the left side and Bob on the right. Bob is firmly a back sleeper and I am a left-handed side sleeper, I start out on my right side, but always switch and wake up on my left. Even with a king bed, it fills up quickly with three cats who jockey for their favorite places on it!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a king. Standing at the foot of the bed and looking towards the head, I'm on the right side. I seem to change the position I sleep in every few years, but fortunately moved to side sleeping before pregnancy. I switch sides throughout the night during bathroom breaks to give my shoulder a break.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When my husband and I slept together, I would sleep on the right side. He sleeps downstairs now. I still tend to sleep on the right side because that is where my alarm clock is. But I sometimes sleep on the left on the weekends.

I start out on my stomach but sometime during the night, I turn onto either side. I rarely sleep on my back.

miss eveliina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am a side sleeper and usually sleep on my right side. At the odd time I'll end up on my belly.
I also sleep on the right side of the bed.
When the puppy was smaller, I was in the middle crushed between my husband and him. As an added bonus, Eveliina would come and lay on me. :lol: The puppy is way too big to sleep with us now at 67 LBS (we just weighed him) for us to be comfortable.
When my hubby was leaving this morning, he put the puppy in bed with me. He asked him "Are you happy now that you get to cuddle with Mom?". So Augustus and I cuddled for about an hour. He was a happy pup. :)

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i used to be a belly sleeper after my stroke i sleep on my back now still wake up every few hours/hour though just to ckeck things out and wake up any time i sense movement or hear noise for now until while my girlfriend is in school i am on couch status :lol: cant sleep cause she grumbles,mumbles and talks to herself while doing homework and writing her papers:flail:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I sleep on the right side because its the door side and I always did the night shifts when the kids were little.

I sleep mostly on my side but sometimes my stomach too. I tend to move around. Holding a big pillow helps a lot though. I don’t move wake up in an uncomfortable position as often; but sometimes I have to go searching for my pillow.

We have a king bed and DH and I both joke that our half is in the middle. 😉 I don’t know how we managed with a full bed as newlyweds! Except that we were newlyweds. That was the bed DH rolled over in and smacked his head so hard on the nightstand we had to go get him checked for a concussion. 🤪 We got our queen bed after that. We should have gone to a king then but our bedroom was barely big enough for the queen.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I rotate sides during the night but sleep on the left side of the bed, DH sleeps on the right side. He usually goes to bed before me and ends up on my side by the time I come to bed so I have to nudge and push him to move over. :biggrin: Carleton sleeps on my left side and that's just fine with me.😴

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a king. I’m usually hanging off the end whilst HRH Grayson is stretched all the way across. Then if my daughter gets in too I have approx 2 inches of said bed 😽❤
When the girls decide that they want to sleep on the bed, I usually end up stretched out across the top of the bed where the pillows usually go because they are hogging the rest. How two bodies that are so small can take up so much room is beyond me. :lol: