Question of the Day, Friday, October 14

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry. That was rude of me and I apologize. I tend to forget sometimes that not everybody has the same tastes and what one person may not like, somebody else may enjoy. My apologies...it was rude and I'm really sorry.

I didn't think that was rude. Just your opinion. :) It's one of those shows I watch for anow afternoon giggle while my son is napping. It's not great and I can definitely see why people wouldn't like it.

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I recorded Kevin Can Wait and only made it through about 15 minutes of it. Not my thing. So far two that we are still recording and watching are Bull and Pitch. I've been recording Notorious, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched Speechless on OnDemand yesterday.  It was better than I thought it would be. 

I've watch Bull a couple of times but forget about it so I guess it wasn't too good.  I also like Lethal Weapon which surprises me.  I love the movies and wasn't sure how the series would be compared to them.  I think The Good Place is cute.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
okay, i watch tv via amazon instant video, hulu, and netflix -- i alternate hulu and netflix, just one per month.

@Artiemom -- i love Designated Survivor!

i've also started watching Lucifer, which is a pretty good show.

i really like Notorious too!

now to the ones that i just see the commercials for them and say, 'no, no, and just no....'  these would be Freakish and The Exorcist (tv series) -- these may be Hulu exclusives, but not sure. just not gonna happen here.

hmmmm......i'll have to check out Lethal Weapon, since some of you are finding that to be a good show.