Question Of The Day, Friday, November 9

tangers40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I took 3 weeks off work for recovery from minor surgery, and had grandiose plans to get SO MANY THINGS done around my house that I have been procrastinating on. Now I'm sitting here, with less than a week left of my leave, and I haven't done a darn thing....except nap with the cat in the recliner. Drat.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I took 3 weeks off work for recovery from minor surgery, and had grandiose plans to get SO MANY THINGS done around my house that I have been procrastinating on. Now I'm sitting here, with less than a week left of my leave, and I haven't done a darn thing....except nap with the cat in the recliner. Drat.
You needed that time to heal. Cheese knew and was helping you take care of yourself. :)

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well now I'm thinking, "Ugh, I'm jealous--Why isn't it snowing here??"

Previous to that, I was sitting here thinking about and planning my dream business. (yes obviously it involves cats)
What kind of business? I would love to know!

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am thinking I have been productive today, and deserve some downtime, ( I cleaned at the shelter, spent an hour with Apple re.solving a computer problem, got most of Halloween decs put up, straightened the bedroom and most importantly, got a co-workers 2 six week old rescued kittens accepted at the shelter so they can get adopted)

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a day late and a dollar short as usual, but I'm thinking about what I've got to get accomplished tomorrow and wondering...
a) Will I actually wake up with the "Git r dun" attitude, and get things done, or
b) Will I actually wake up with the "Git r dun" attitude, let it last for exactly 17 seconds, then fall asleep on the couch?

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thinking about this giant apple I am eating and also thinking about shutting off this movie I have on because I'm not really watching it and I don't know what is going on.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
"I really need to be out putting a new border around the new garden bed rather than mucking around on TCS" :paperbag:

tangers40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You needed that time to heal. Cheese knew and was helping you take care of yourself. :)

Haha, yeah she is SO helpful with that! The day of my surgery, it was an early morning procedure so I was back home by 9 or so. I parked myself in the recliner and spend pretty much the whole day there......and so did Cheese. I can't decide if she knew I was injured and was trying to comfort me....or was just enjoying the fact there was a warm lap in the chair ALL DAY.