Question Of The Day, Friday, November 9

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3: And Happy Friday! :yess:

What are you thinking about? Right now? Right here? What's on your mind? Something happy? Sad? Frustrating? Anything?

I'm sitting here drinking my coffee and thinking: C'mon 4:00! I want out of here! This morning, I feel like I'm in prison.

How about you?

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I was trying to decide whether to divide the rabbit between two of the cats and add chicken to get the calorie count up, or give all of the rabbit to one cat and chicken to the other two. It’s all a bit much for my brain at 6 o’clock in the morning.

LisaT.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was trying to decide whether to divide the rabbit between two of the cats and add chicken to get the calorie count up, or give all of the rabbit to one cat and chicken to the other two.
Where do you get rabbit for cat food?

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just sitting here thinking about what music videos to post on the music thread. I guess they are happy thoughts. Music makes me happy. :thumbsup:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now I'm wondering why River hasn't been put up for adoption yet. They've had her since Halloween. I'll call when they open and find out 'what's up'. I hope I didn't make a mistake.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Why is always such a gorgeous day when I have to work all day? Will it be light enough to go for a walk after work? What time do I finish today anyway? 8 pm? Oh well, no walk today then.

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was thinking that since the clocks got turned back an hour I’m spending more time at the computer. It feels like I’m lazier this year than previous but who knows. Maybe I just forget every year how slow things feel when it gets dark so early and it’s before the holiday madness gears up.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thinking I should have thawed and eaten that egg roll sooner. It was icy and when microwaved, turned soggy. It's now in the convection oven. I'm hoping it dries out!

Edited to add: It worked! I love my convection oven. :redheartpump: It's 25 years old, but it's still a champ! Probably should have toasted my egg roll there in the first place!

Last edited: