Question of the Day, Friday, November 5

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Other way around here. I've started to put on the air-con and my circulation fans, mainly for the humidity. That doesn't bode well for a comfortable Summer. :(

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It varies. We like most of the country had a warm October. I have had the heat on for a few days but I was still using air conditioning until late October. I would open the windows but by late afternoon I would give up, close the windows and turn on the AC. I even got an email from the electric company saying that my electricity usage was up from the previous year. Probably a warning because I am on budget payments. I know it was from using the AC much later than normal.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We only turn on the heat when I'm visibly shivering/have blue fingers. Before that we just try to layer. I also turn it on when I'm about to shower, otherwise it's freezing in the bathroom!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You don't use heat lamps for the critters?
:lol:nope i cant trust graycie with all those wires etc.just waiting to be chewed or messed with. probably i couldif/when i move into a place where i could have a dedicated bug room:rolleyes:and gf allows it:lol:. heat lamps/pads must be used with caution and care with tarantulas cause they are dumb enough to cook themselves. safer and easier to just heat the entire room they are kept in