Question of the Day, Friday, Nov 11

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning and Happy Veterans Day!

My question for you this morning and is easy: How many pillows are on your bed and how many do you actually use when you're sleeping?

We have four pillows on our bed, two kings and two queens. I use both a king and queen while watching tv, but when I'm ready to sleep, I'll scrunge the king up at the head of the bed and sleep on the queen.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Body pillow across the top, DH has a memory foam and goose feather pillow, and a thick polyfill pillow.

I have a goose down pillow and two polyfill pillows.

When we are watching movies all are used.

For sleeping, I use all but one polyfill, and that one I use along the side so I don't get startled awake by cold bed rails.

Usually a cat on my head on the other pillows.

DH usually hugs his polyfill pillow and sleeps on the rest.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:lol3: I have one for my head, which I share some nights with :princess: Perla. And one king size pillow to snuggle with all night for my knees. I am a side sleeper. :wavey:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
We have three king-sized pillows on the bed. One of them is beside me lengthwise to prevent me from rolling over on to my stomach (bad back), and I try to coax Jamie on to it when he gets too heavy (he loves to sleep right on top of me).

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have 2 pillows each.    Seems pillows lose their "comfort" after a while and flatten out.   Maybe I'm buying the wrong pillows.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Four...two one each side. (left side has two regular ones, right side has a wedge pillow and a curved pillow on top to help me breathe better at night. :))

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
4 pillows.  One for DH, 2 for my head and one body pillow now that I'm pregnant again. I use it to hug so I can stay on my side instead of laying on my belly and to prop my top leg on because it helps with the hip/tailbone pain.  We should have just gone for a king size bed when we upgraded from a full size a few years ago.  It's kinda crowded with all my pillows.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are 3 pillows on the bed. I have one stuffed between the mattress and wall under the headboard to keep the one I use from falling between there :lol3: And then Rob has one himself.