Question Of The Day - Friday, New Years Eve!!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

Well it's the last day of 2010. So....

What are you doing tonight to celebrate?

I'm going to be at a party with some friends, family, and friends of the family

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're having a party
my friend and her boyfriend are coming and our neighbours. I need to get off soon as I've got loads of shopping to do, then got to clean the house. We or should I say I am doing a buffet. We're having a punch and my friend is making a very naughty trifle

Tomorrow our friend is coming over and we are having a roast beef dinner.
I am looking forward to it all. Hope everyone has a great time.xxx

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to my favorite goth/industrial night club, that has been my home for over 10 years now. Not so much for New Years Eve, I just love going there. They are having a New Years Eve party however.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

I'll be spending it alone again even though I'm in a house with people.
(((hugs)))

Watching tv, probably eating a pizza or popcorn. I might even drink a beer.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sleeping haha.

We can't barely stay up past 9 let alone till after 12. I'm sure ill be waking up after 12 with a million happy new year texts. We may put our phones on silent before bed cuz I get mean when my sleep is interrupted.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I work today and tomorrow. We'll do whatever DH has plans for this evening. Probably have the neighbors over for some food and drink, hot tub it, then fall asleep by 12:30.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No plans for me. I am usually asleep by 10:00 so I will set the alarm clock for 11:59 watch the ball drop on tv, have a glass of wine to toast the new year then go back to sleep!!!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We are having some friends and their kids over for dinner. We are going to ring in the New Year during Netherlands time (6pm our time) and I'm sure we'll be in bed by 9 tonight
Hey...with a toddler that thinks 5:30am is sleeping in I have to sleep when I can!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are going to my Aunt & Uncle's house to celebrate with them. I don't think we will be there until midnight, but then again I probably won't be up that late anyways once we get home

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
DH will probably go to bed around 9, and I'll alternate between posting here and sitting on the floor behind the sofa with Jamie. He liked fireworks as a kitten, but now they scare the wits out of him.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

I'll be spending it alone again even though I'm in a house with people.
I'm sorry, aj.

Nothing big going on here. Rent some movies, grill some wings, that kind of thing. We like it that way.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably spend it on the couch with the hubby. Thought about going outside and making a bonfire and hanging around with his parents and brother and have a few drinks, but dont know if we want to get the fire going for that
And we cant put the TV out there!

We were invited to 2 parties - one by a girl I hate being around him because she blatantly flirts with him (and he never seems to notice, must be the innocence of being with me for so long, my friend's hubby is that way too) And another by someone we went over on 4th of July, though her and her bf bailed on our last cookout after saying they were coming. Not sure if we'll go or not. Sometimes its safer to just stay home! AND we plan on going drag racing on New Year's Day, so I dont want to be all hung over

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Play games, watching Twilight Zone marathon, planning on watching N.Y.C. party.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I suspect it will be an instant replay of last night - turn on tv, find something to watch, arrange cats so I am moderately comfortable, and fall asleep on the couch to wake up at 1AM wondering what happened. Too cold to go anywhere although I must make a run to the next town over for a few things.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
We're planning on watching The Lord of the Rings trilogy, extended versions over the next two days, starting this afternoon. It'll take about 12 hours total to see them all, but we'll take a long break (to sleep for the night) somewhere in between.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was getting a little bored always staying at home for NYE, sometimes you just need a change so tonight we'll be going to a hotel for a nice party. We will also be spending the night there which is included.

I've just had my hair and nails done and relaxing right now. I am really looking forward to being amongst people and the other 3 couples that are going with us. And I love to dance, that's good exercise too
Hope you all enjoy a very nice evening.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're just going next door to my aunt & uncle's for some games.
Another aunt and uncle will also be there along with my cousin and his new gf. I can't wait to meet her!

The good thing about these plans is if we have to crawl home inebriated, we won't have far to go!