question of the day Friday may 5th

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I was loudpurring on another site. I gues that name was taken here. So, I picked silent meow. Then I wasn’t on the site for a while and had trouble logging on and when the issue was fixed look had been added.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In honor of a neighbor's cat, from many years ago. She was indoor/outdoor and adopted us as a second family. We joked she was our grand-cat. Her people were fine with it, and happy that she had a safe place to go. We loved her very much and were heartbroken when she and her family moved. That was 2005 and that's when we decided to get our own cats. Actually, I just wanted to window shop and play with cats until I got over Misty, but one little tuxie had other ideas (Swanie). It was love at first sight. We've had cats ever since, have lost 3 to various medical problems, all three losses were devastating. Our current two, Cricket and Austin, are thankfully heathy so far and both are sweetie pies.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I joined I had two cat's Tik and Patches. Tik was the first cat I'd had in years and the first cat that actually suckled on me. Hubby used to say he loves his mum. So first fur baby. :lol: