Question of the Day, Friday, May 16

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! And Happy Friday!

Easy question this morning: What are your plans for this weekend? Doing anything exciting?  

We are finally getting the rototiller Saturday morning to do the garden, followed by hitting our favorite local nursery for garden plants. I need to get some house work done, too. Sunday will be our grandson's double header flag football games, followed by a bit of a picnic dinner there. Should be a fun weekend.

What are you doing? Whatever it is, have fun!

elise1030

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've just worked 7 days out of the last 8 and now I have 3.5 days off! So relaxing is exciting to me! I might even get my camera out and do some kitty photography :)

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will be studying for boards.  But, I will get out some and see friends, may even hit the bike store to see what bike fits me best!

Have fun with the rototiller!  Depending on the ground, that can be quite an arm workout.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow, I think we are going to go into the city to Costco. Sunday, we are having dinner with my in laws like every Sunday. Monday (since it's a long weekend), we are going to a friends shaving his beard party, then to my cousins house and then looking at a house in the evening. My husbands friend raised quite a bit of money for a charity (not 100% sure which one). He had 2 different ways to donate, either shave the beard or leave it. Shave the beard won (that's what we donated to) so he's having a party to shave it off on Monday.

kathyfromcanada

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Will be busy of course with the kitchen reno. Also have to go out and buy some plants to put in the ground. Both flowers and vegetables. Have to also finish off the walkway outside. So much to do and so little time. Bruce is now officially on vacation for just a week. We wanted to go play some golf but I don't think we'll have much time for that. I hope the hell is warms up though. Freezing out today!!

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I need to do lots of washing ready for the week. Then I'm hoping to get out in my garden for some more tidying up. We have an open weekend at our Pastoral Museum so I want to take my kids there. It's been in our town for as long as I can remember and I've never been there. It's time I went.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DH is going to build me the planter we've been talking about in the gardening thread.  Or at least buy the supplies. 
  I need to make a list for him.

Other than that; it's grocery shopping, mowing the lawn (DH), church and running some errands I think.  I'd like to reorganize the kid's toys.  That's always a fun project!

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kids and I went to the festivities they have here in our neighborhood on Saturdays. They got to do the giant slip and slide while I walked around the market to see what the farmers and craftsmen had presented, then I stopped by a food truck for a catfish po' boy. That was delicious and the restaurant that sent the food truck is the same one from which my little Kitty Oliver was rescued! Sunday, my daughter had a handbell concert, then we went to the movies to see Godzilla (which was really good!), followed by a visit to my mom's.