Question of the Day, Friday, May 1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We had a Woolworth's and I remember Mom shopping there. That same town had  McCrory's, too.

We use to have a Rea & Derick's drug store in town. They had a soda fountain with a lunch counter and on the rare times when I had to stay after school for a club meeting or whatnot, my GF and I would have a soda at the counter. We always felt very grown-up when we did that. 

Does anybody have a SteinMart and do you shop there? I recently read where SteinMart is one of the most popular stores in the U.S. and honestly, I don't know why! I've been in three stores now and can't find a thing I need or want. I didn't care for the clothes at all. Another popular store is HomeGoods and I don't think I've ever bought anything there either. I'm sure it's just me.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have a HomeGoods within driving distance; but I've never been because it's just not somewhere I want to torture my kids in. 
  If I ever get down that way without them (and without DH) I will be in there looking around!

I don't believe we have any SteinMarts around here.  I was only semi-impressed with Burlington Coat Factory.   I didn't spend a whole lot of time in there looking around though.