Question of the Day, Friday, March 9

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Another easy question.......

What did you order the last time you were in a restaurant?

Rick and I went to Perkins last Saturday morning for breakfast. I think it's called Granny's Country Omelet, or something like that. With lots of coffee (high octane only) and breakfast potatoes.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does Arby's count as a restaurant?  Went there for breakfast yesterday and had coffee with a piece of Jamocha cream pie.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just before Valentine's day (we tend to go out for special occasions, or during day trip, only) we went to Demetri's Woodstone Taverna.  Our first experience with a tapas restaurant..will not list all we tried..but some of the things were a lightly battered artichoke heart with dip, seared ahi tuna with paprika, marinated chicken skewers.  Food was just excellent..if you live in WA, look them up!

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chinese buffet (yes, the place I said I'd try to avoid from now on) --- we eat too much but the food is SO GOOD!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ravioli Italia at one of our local places for Valentine's Day.  It was sooooo amazing!!  It's their three cheese ravioli topped with "a tricolor serving" of marinara, Alfredo, and pesto cream sauces.  The Pesto sauce especially was to die for!!  The Alfredo was as creamy as you could ever desire; but man that pesto was just....  amazing.  No lie.  

mystiquetyler

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hmmmmmm rofl it's been so long since I have been in a real restaurant I can't remember what I had. Unless you count fast food and that was a double cheeseburger from McDonald's a few months ago.

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom and I took my niece out when she turned 3 to a 50s style diner. Think I had fish and chips. That was about 4 months ago.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went out tonight to a Mexican restaurant that we just discovered a couple of weeks ago. I had tacos dorados.

x2006nkg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last weekend we had Thai food. I ordered green veggie curry and the BF order Pad Thai, so I ate some of both. Soo yummy!!