Question of the Day, Friday, March 23

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its been mad here, there was a possible fuel delivery strike announced and the government told us to fill up some jerry cans as a precaution. OMG people have been going mad, queing for hours at petrol stations and some ran out, I qued 35 minutes for fuel the other day. The police had to get involved as people were queing on main roads and blocking traffic. The strike wasn't even a definite just someone from the government going over the top. One lady reported in the press decantered some fuel at home and set herself on fire, she is fighting for life in hospital suffering 40% burns. The man that told us to store in jerry cans has been told to quit his position. the fuel strike may not even happen, they are having peace talks next week. All that this has gained is some fuel stations putting unleaded petrol up to £1.41 a litre and the government has gained a huge profit. 

People here do not trust our government thats why I think they resorted to panic buying.x

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hit 4.00 per gallon a few days ago in western New York State....I can't bear to look at what it is now.

Disgusting.