Question of the Day, Friday, March 11

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Heat up a big pot of hot water and scrub myself down, then pour that water on a plant outside.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got rid of our tub years ago and just have a shower.I prefer to take mine in the morning after I'm done with my coffee.Now if we're outside in the garden,that's different,or after I mow.Then I shower with lye soap to get rid of any poison ivy sap.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Showers usually in the morning. Since I work exclusively remote, I sometimes take it in the afternoon when I finish work or at lunchtime.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I shower morning before leaving for office and at night before going to bed. I do not have a tub, so I can only experience that when I am on travel, in a hotel somewhere. :)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It used to be baths, but I feel like during most of the growing season I have a few spots of poison ivy on me and I don't want to soak in a bath like that, so I transitioned to showers. I normally take them late afternoon after doing dusty/dirty things around the house. With my allergies I have to shower right after doing something dusty.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always took a shower in the morning but since I am in Al I take 2 showers a week at night. We have a chair in the shower and a handheld showerhead. I like to get the water as hot as I can stand it and hold the showerhead on my shoulders and neck. I much prefer the handheld showerhead because I have arthritis and I feel cleaner. Anybody that watches "Mom" knows about their jokes about using the showerhead. In between the showers I take a "birdbath" in the sink.