Question Of The Day, Friday, March 1

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3: And Happy Friday! :yess:

Finish the sentence: In my kitchen, you will never find _____________________________________________________ .

In my kitchen, you will never find a bottle of pancake syrup.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A coffee machine because I don't drink coffee :barfgreen:

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ Things my kitty cats decide are "toys" - not utensils ! :bawling2:
I know that someday they will show someplace - just not the kitchen .

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
anything that comes from a cow udder. I have a horrible allergy to milk products.

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
In my kitchen, you will never find carrots :barfgreen:
In my kitchen, you will never find ketchup. I can't stand the stuff and since my kids are gone I don't have to keep it!

I live in the home of Heinz, so that's practically un-American. :)
Yes, that's criminal. My husband doesn't like any condiments- no ketchup, mayo, vinegar anything and definitely loathes mustard. But I love it all.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, that's criminal. My husband doesn't like any condiments- no ketchup, mayo, vinegar anything and definitely loathes mustard. But I love it all.
I don't like many condiments either. But Sweet Baby Ray's makes some that I have to have. Sweet Baby Ray's honey mustard on chicken strips is just awesome.

WoodstockGirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love mayonnaise and mustard, but ketchup actually makes my mouth hurt. I don't know if it's the acid in it or what.

PS--My daughter eats ketchup on everything. Ugh!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Cilantro - it makes me want to gag. :barf:
Factoid of the day. Hating the taste of cilantro is a genetic thing. For some people, like you and me, it tastes like soap. Did an Ancestry.com quiz and that was one of the questions.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You will never find any fruit other than raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, oranges, limes, lemons, and clementines. I would NEVER eat or touch the blueberries, but they are okay to have in the house for my husband and children. In the bottom drawer, not out lingering with the other food. (I have cibophobia, which is a fear of certain foods.)

As for the condiments, I am pretty anti-condiments. I also would never put salad dressing on a salad. The only acceptable salad dressing is certain brands of orange French, and that is only used to make grilled chicken breasts.