question of the day Friday mar 17th

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Music videos, sometimes.

I don't really watch much YouTube anymore; when I was in college we watched it all the time. Sometimes I'll go back and watch some of those things for nostalgia. :lol: But mainly now I use it to put on music while I work - I like listening to soundtracks from computer games I played when I was younger.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watch pimple popping. And like the instant karma vids. Funny animals always go down a treat. But mainly I use YouTube to listen to thing's like mr ballen and scary stories while I drift off to sleep.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watch way too much YouTube. Genres I tend to gravitate toward are rug cleaning, lawn care/mowing, pressure washing, anti-MLM (pyramid schemes), true crime, religious and fundamental cults, movie commentary, fluid art demos, car detailing, wood working and wood turning, Good Mythical Morning, and some cooking channels too.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Don't judge me! A lot of times I put these things on like a background noise TV and listen as I do other things.
True crime/weird historical happenings. I like a lot of the paranormal stuff, too.
Documentaries on interesting every day people.
They used to have whole episodes of my 600 pound life I liked to watch but it seems like they've been taken down, and sometimes I'll put hoarders on.
Anything that deals with movie, book, or TV show analysis. The longer the video and the more detail it goes into, the better.
I also love anything funny I can find (funniest game show answers, weatherman and news bloopers, funny reviews, or random short videos mindless videos from the "old days" of youtube when it was just a creator and their potato-camera filming whatever.) I found a short video of a very formal orchestra playing at a church or something a few years ago on Christmas Eve, and one of the musicians accidentally sneezed into his trombone during the performance of this very soothing, beautiful song. I could not stop watching it over and over and laughed so hard I half-peed myself.
I love the "good sportsmanship" videos, too, they're very uplifting.
Cat videos, all around. Especially kittens who act like they're King or Queen of the world and weigh all of 1 pound.
I love finding shows or clips of shows I grew up watching.
I have a few random guilty pleasure podcasts I never miss.
strider rose strider rose I grew up watching my sister and her friends play a lot of old NES/SNES and Sega games, and I love watching long plays or watching people play some of the funny rom hacks people make. I was never good at any of the games that came after those consoles, but I still like watching others play, especially if they have a funny commentary. Blue Television Games is one of my favorites.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:flail: Do you mean Dr. Pimple Popper? I watched that once just to see what it was about but it kinda grossed me out. I watched Botched briefly too - have you ever seen that show?
Yep along with others, messier the pop the better.:lol: and I love watching Botched send the hubby over with that because he gets grossed out when they do the nose job's. But I love seeing the difference.